shani petroff dot com

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bedeviled: Daddy's Little Angel Launch Party Pictures

Here are a few pics from my launch party (there's a whole album of them on Facebook -- and another one that I still need to upload).
This one here is some of the fabulous team from Penguin, agent extraordinaire Jodi Reamer, and amazing writer and MediaBistro.com instructor, Micol Ostow, (and me in the red).
A lot of my friends turned out to help me celebrate! Here are a few:
On top, some of the great people I met while taking MediaBistro classes. And below that, some of my awesome Fox 5 colleagues, Nick Gregory and Christina Park.



I've been very lucky to work with such wonderful people at Penguin. Here are a few of them!
Bonnie Bader, Editor-In-Chief of Grosset & Dunlap; Francesco Sedita, vice president and publisher of Grosset & Dunlap; Judy Goldschmidt, senior editor at Grosset & Dunlap (who is also my amazing editor!):


I love the Bedeviled covers! Here's the illustrator, J. David McKenney, and a pic of me with the book (complete with devil horns).










Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Bedeviled Books About Shani Petroff Auras R Us
Other Contact Blog
Destined Series by Shani Petroff Shani Petroff dot com Book Trailer